Village of Oia – Prophet Elias – Winery
An ideal way to see and photograph the island.
Visit the traditional village of Oia. Walk through marble-paved alleys with elegant shops. Photograph white-washed houses and blue-domed churches perched on the rim of the precipice between the sky and the sea. Visit the remains of the Venetian castle; relax sipping some coffee with a breathtaking view over the magnificent caldera.
Go up the highest mountain of the island, Profitis Ilias. The monastery dedicated to Prophet Elijah, protector of the island, stands imposing over the land below. The view is one of a kind and your pictures will capture this unique beauty. Visit the small chapel and try products made by the monks.
Visit a centrally located winery offering an awe-inspiring view over the submerged volcano. Taste the local wines, relax, take pictures and admire the view of the lagoon and the complex of islands inside it.
- Duration: Approx. 5 hours
- Available in: English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Greek
- You will be picked up at a pre-designated place.
- You need comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen protection.
- 380 € (euros) per group from 1 – 4 people
- – For more participants in one tour, please contact us.
- – We will not “group you with others”! You will neither share the car / minibus, nor your professional guide with a tourist group. Our tours are private and exclusively operated for you and your partner, your family or, your friends.
Have a question ?
Please submit your inquiry to get more info.