LOCAL CUISINE AND COOKING TOUR
- Duration: Approx. 5 hours
- Available in: English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Greek
- You will be picked up at a pre-designated place.
- You need comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen protection.
- Price varies according to participants.
Santorini is a culinary paradise as it has many local products so different from what you can get anywhere else in Greece. It offers a feast of tastes and flavors even for the most delicate palate.
The volcanic soil, lack of arrogation, the sun and moisture are the perfect conditions to make the products of Santorini small, sweet and uniquely delicious.
On this tour we visit a local “farm” where we see how vegetables are grown and we are told how they are picked up. We see how residents use these products to make different delicacies (sweets, pickles, local dishes…)
The best part, though, is kept for the end when you take part in the preparation of one or two local dishes. Of course, you get to eat what you have prepared accompanied by a glass of refined wine.
Are you ready to try Greek recipes and live an unforgettable experience?
Have a question ?
Please submit your inquiry to get more info.